The social democrats of one stripe or another used to hold regular events at
the Debs house.  I think it's a good idea.

However, it is like many similarly preserved historic buildings that reside
on or next to a university campus.  (Hull House at the University of
Illinois-Chicago comes immediately to mind).  People don't generally make
pilgrimages to such places and might drop in if they're on the campus for
some other purpose...a conference, for example.

And, yes, most of those we'll pop in at the Debs House are more going to
likely be foreign visitors to the campus.

ML