Les replied: "if digest readers (those who do NOT want a steady stream of
emails into their INBOX) want a more convenient and threaded way to read
marxmail"

FYI, those who use hotmail or gmail accounts have the ability to keep threaded
discussions with their latest updates. In hotmail. go to Options/Reading
email/scroll down and enable "conversation view". In Gmail, go to
Settings/General/ and scroll down to "conversations" and enable. I am sure
there are similar options in other webmail or browser apps. I would be
interested to hear about them if some of you have a moment (always seem to get
queries from students and friends about these issues).thanks,

Manuel