The first two films based on Stieg Larsson's novels are available on
Netflix and are well worth the trouble to watch, but make sure you
watch them in chronological order. "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo"
should be viewed first. Lisbeth Salander is my hero. The trailers can
be viewed here:

http://marywhipplereviews.com/books/?p=10755

Greg