Noting that this is the online hangout supposedly of Marxist scholars and
activists, I'm left wondering how many of you are not in fact adolescent
weeny whackers.

I have mentioned some key words: "Marxism", "North Korea", "anti-fascist
alliance" and "British Army", all together so that even pubescent idiots
can see the flashing lights.

Lets try and focus on the realities of life and global power politics,
shall we?  Marx would be impressed. He lived in "London" for a long time,
now didn't he?

You do realise, of course, that not all things are seen on TV before they
become fait accompli ...

Yet I have taken the effort to connect you to the established truth via
internet links and now we do expect you to exercise your intellects and
join the dots.

How many other officers and auxilliaries in Her Majesty's Government are
there on this list anyway - no!  Hold on :-).  I'm allowed to say that,
its my job. But you lot had best keep your heads down, as per standing
orders.

Lots of Russians up here with us on the northern border of North Korea.
We get along very well!  Singing old anti-fascist songs like our fathers
used to do as they also were polishing their bayonets.

So, sorry boys and girls ... perhaps you may need to take your puerile
wankings into another forum.  This list is for men and women of serious
character.

Best wishes,
paul