Mark wrote:

>I seriously like the idea of a counteroffensive over
this issue.

Rare indeed is the day I agree with Comrade Lause but
he is absolutely right. The gathering storm around
Assange and the increasing attacks on Wikileaks as
"terrorists" or terrorist supporters deserves more than
quiet sympathy. It would seem some mobilizing would be
in order as well as other sites/organizations willing to
continue posting these materials if Wikileaks is
silenced. Exposing the heavy hand of US imperial
policy is more than just announcing what everybody
supposedly already knows. Defending those under attack
for political crimes should be a high priority and the best
defense would be a good "counteroffensive" right now.