Hi Carrol

Hope all is well with you comrade.  A few friendly questions:

When did it last take courage to be loyal to capitalism?  My guess is
sometime in the 17th Century - no?

You are correct as far as I can see about the longevity and enduring nature
of Obama's loyalty to capitalism. So it is formally wrong to accuse him of
selling out.

But why the stench of betrayal, and treachery that hangs upon his every
word?  Why the sense of shame and embarrassment one increasingly feels at
the sight of his very face?

Something has been sold out.  Could it be the hope of a better world (change
we can believe in) that he so carefully cultivated?

comradely regards

Gary