Zionist comic book portrays activist Palestinians (and allies) as vermin,
reminiscent of Nazi
propaganda<http://www.muzzlewatch.com/2011/01/12/standwithus-comic-book-portrays-activist-palestinians-and-allies-as-vermin-reminiscent-of-nazi-propaganda/>

I wondered what it was about the evil serpent-the colors of the Palestinian
flag- that looked so familiar to me?  Where on earth did they get the
inspiration to portray the Palestinian and international human rights groups
that support the BDS movement as a big, fanged, serpent? As vermin? (And
then I remembered I had seen it in different (Genesis inspired) anti-Semitic
propaganda about ‘conniving’ Jews, and thought, why not just call them all
“cockroaches <http://bigthink.com/ideas/19413>” and get it over with? )

A comic book for children, this is really beyond muzzling.  This is about
preparing for eradication.

http://www.muzzlewatch.com/2011/01/12/standwithus-comic-book-portrays-activist-palestinians-and-allies-as-vermin-reminiscent-of-nazi-propaganda/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Muzzlewatch+%28MuzzleWatch%29