what a load o' . . .hooey. seriously, there is no reason why you can't keep
established rules for trimming, and thinking, while allowing it to be easier to
write (and trim, and whatever else needs to be done). Why exactly does every
response have to look like a blackbox manual typewriter? And, if we are
interested in focusing "on the information", maybe we should be telling
everybody what they should write as well?As my 16 year old is wont to say,
"wow"