DW (dwalters...@gmail.com) wrote on 2011-01-24 at 13:15:50 in  about
[Marxism] Tunisian Revolution and dual-power...:

> "These aspirations were expressed throughout the country. The Regional
> Committee For the Protection and Supervision of the Revolution in the city
> of Kasserin, formulated this way in a recent statement:

  "Regional Committee" ... that is wonderful, this means that they started to
confererate the local defense committees, as I outlined in my message earlier
this month[1].

  On the other hand, workers are purging bosses associated with the old
regime. On the French TV news "20 heures" (<www.france2.fr>) I saw a
report on this by their correspondent Samah Soula singling out the "Star"
insurance company and the daily newspaper "La Presse". In the letter, the
journalists let the boss stay, but just to sign pay checks and similar stuff,
have somebody with rights to dispose of the newspaper's bank account (see
also Stuart Munckton's message "Tunisia: Video captures workers expelling
CEO over regime ties" dated Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:40:16 +1100).

  We are living thru "February" in the Tunisian revolution. Will "October"
come?

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany
visit http://www.mlwerke.de Marx, Engels, Luxemburg, Lenin, Trotzki in
German

[1] Actually, it could also mean that some well-meaning super-huper-duper
rrrrrevolutionaries have set up such "Regional Committee" just by themselves,
and that this committee is not composed of delegates elected by the base
committees.