>From a Libertarian Communist perspective, the workers of the world have
still a long, long way to travel,  through repression, military coups,
betrayal of their unions, military clampdown, corrupt politicians,
agents provocateurs, social democracy, media control, state bureaucrats,
religious divides, linguistic barriers, before the working class can at
last be freed of bosses and render Capitalism superfluous.
The hydra keeps rearing its ugly head, and the only weapon at the
working class's disposal is solidarity.
Capitalism thrives on our divisions and we, as a class, are forced to
seek the "lesser evil" of corrupt Social Democracy politicians.
I've just learned that many of the components of my computer were built
in China by the infamous Foxconn company in a factory where 23% of the
workforce had experienced "swooning and collapse due to fatigue", where
workers who misfitted an electronic component were forced to write out a
thousand times "I will not be careless", where "chatting or laughing on
the assembly line is forbidden", where "toilet breaks may not exceed 10
minutes".