The breton politic prisonner Alain Solé tried to commit suicide
Skoazell Vreizh has just been informed that Alain Solé, breton
politic prisonner, has tried to commit suicide last saturday 24 of
March in Villepinte jailhouse. We have to say that Alain Solé
suffers
from cronic diabetes and so was sent to hospital Fresnes (un other
jailhouse) a few weeks ago. From what he has said to his relatives,
he tried to commit suicide because the medical services of the
jailhouse had said to him that he had a virus without specify what.
This virus would be discovered during one of his blood controls for
his cronic diabetes.
This situation shows once again problem of the people jailed and
presumed innocent.
But the worst part of this affair is the fact that the judge didn't
know four days later that Alain Solé had commited suicide and he
learned it from advocate Alain Solé. We claim once again against
the
prison system who is a state in the french state without any control.
A state who says that he is democratic can't admit that situation.
We must see that the lasts reports of the french parlemant who
denounced this inhuman situation of the french jails didn't change
nothing. Against contemptuous listlessness for the right of the human
kind, Skoazell Vreizh stays more vigilant for the security of the
breton politic prisonners.

For Skoazell Vreizh
Pêr Loquet, president
03/30/2001

Skoazell Vreizh
http://www.skoazell-vreizh.org

Site internet
http://www.chez.com/carb

Si vous ne souhaitez pas appartenir au groupe C_A_R_B, vous pouvez vous désabonner en
envoyant un e-mail à
[EMAIL PROTECTED]