--- Partija rada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know what is "International Zionism". My
> party leader can't be
> cheated by cheap monkey like Zyganov. He was just
> talking that Imperialists
> used Jewish Mafia (probably they would use Serbian
> Mafia that it was strong
> enough) to destroy SSSR, and destabilize Russia.
> There was no talk about
> some "International Zionism".
> For Communism,
> Milan

The mafia certainly played a role. I cannot comment on
what your leader said without a clearer statement. I
was just pointing you to what has already been said,
and countered, about zionism and the fall of Russia.

BTW, who is your party? I've never seen any reference
to it. Do you have a website, or party literature?

Brian