Den 24.04.01 klokka  20:24 skreiv Jim Hillier:

>Magnus,
>
>Thanmks for the into. Communist Action used to have
>good relations with m-l/RF, but we kind of lost
>contact. They stopped sending us their paper, and
>instead sent us some kind of unity paper, which, being
>in Norwegian, we didn't really understand.

The unity paper was between Revolusjon, some members of AKP and NKP. I
think one or two issues were produced.
(m-l) folded, RF went trotskyite and Revolusjon joined Red Electoral
alliance.

We first
>had contacts with them because of Anti-Fascist Action
>(there are good links between AFA here and AFA in
>Scandinavia and CAG was the m-l current within AFA,
>though we were always very small).
>
>Is there not also a group called Arbeidermakt (ML)
>which is distinct from the trot Workers Power?

Yes, in Sweden.

Check out this site for the most comprehensive collection of leftist
parties and org.'s.:
http://www.geocities.com/bivernico/

Magnus