Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag
von Gregory Leblanc
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2000 21:06
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: [Masq] IPX to IP NAT

I have no idea if this is possible using Linux, but there was software from
Novell that either ran on, or was part of Novell intraNetware 4.11 which
allowed this.  I'm not entirely sure HOW it worked, but it was pretty cool
(no IP internally, preventing attacks on LAN workstations).  Good luck,
        Greg