> From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date:  Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:12:23 -0700
>
> I did get it working with ipportfw, but it was a little bit long.  It
> seems that ipportfw does not allow easy specification of port ranges:
> Substitute your gateway ip for <myip> below:

hmmm....I think I'll keep trying to get into ftp.apple.com and grab the proxy 
instead.  I'd kinda like to be able to use either my office system or my 
livingroom system for QT.

Chris

-- 
Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
+1 512 432 4046                 4314 Avenue C                    O-
http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/   Austin, TX  78751-3709
                                +1 512 374 0500

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html 

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.




[demime 0.91c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to