Hi all,

I finally got around to setting up htdig against the mailing list archives
on home.indyramp.com ... I'd appreciate a few of you trying it out. Make
sure you include "masq" in the search query to make it a bit more precise.

        http://home.indyramp.com/htdig/search.html

Please share your comments and suggestions with me via private email. Even
if it's just "I tried it, it works, I'll go back to shooting fish in a
barrel," I'd appreciate knowing how it goes. Then I'll add the search to
the web page.

Thanks,
Rob

-- 
Robert Novak, Indyramp Consulting * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * indyramp.com/~rnovak
             "You can't always go by the manuals." -- The Doctor
             "It's wanting that keeps us alive." -- Paola Franco
No lemons were harmed in the composition or transmission of this email message.


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to