Sorry for bothering you again. I'm really bad 'cause outgoing masqued DCC's
still don't work. The masquerading box is 192.168.1.1, there are about 15
workstations behind it.
Testing and watching connections and modules, I saw this:
lsmod:
Module Size Used by
ip_masq_irc 1520 0 (unused)
ip_masq_ftp 2352 0
sb 33032 0
uart401 5904 0 [sb]
sound 56320 0 [sb uart401]
For ip_masq_ftp, when I open an FTP session, its 0 becomes 1, so,
ip_masq_ftp works fine and shows it.
Why the ip_masq_irc shows "(unused)", does that mean it is completly
unusable?
That "unused" status never changes.
I got DCC's work in 1 workstation (192.168.1.2) using "ipmasqadm
autofw -A -r tcp 5000 5500 -h 192.168.1.2", setting in mIRC that DCC's use
5000-5500 port range. This still worked after I unloaded the ip_masq_irc
module. That makes me think that the irc module wasn't working at all.
I could use an autofw range for every workstation but that means to setup
manually that range on every machine. I think ip_masq_irc should establish
DCC's automatically.
Should I use a private range for every machine?
Should I still trying to use/configure ip_masq_irc?
Should I suicide? Heh..
Thanks guys.
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]