>If this is the case, am I wasting my time with Diablo, then?  I want to
>try and get the same functionality out of it and Q2.  That is, I want to
>have .2 and .3 both be able to connect to battle.net (or a q2 server)
>simultaneously.  Are either of these achievable?

I'm not sure if this is possible with the LooseUDP patch but I know you
can only portfw a given port ONCE.

Can anyone on the list comment if you can have multiple Battle.net
players behind a MASQ box with the LooseUDP patch or any other
form of a solution?



>Thanks, I noticed that.  Is http://ipmasq.cjb.net still the primary site
>for the IP-Masqerade HOWTO?

Yes and no.  I need to push my work over there but I haven't had
the time yet.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to