/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



I have been using IP masquerade at home for some time and everything
works great.  I recently duplicated my setup at a local organization.
(RedHat 5.2, Kernel 2.0.36)  The only difference is our ISP's.  They
are expeiencing a problem in which some web sites with CGI scripts
(Hotmail is one) will not load properly.  The connection is made and
when it goes to tranfer the data it does nothing.  I come home and it
works fine.  Well now this morning I tried having my linux box dial
their ISP and now I get the problem too... What would be different
about an ISP to cause this strage problem?  It seems to be only with
http connections on web sites with dynamic content.
Any help would be appreciated!
-Joseph Crain


_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to