/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



I know this is of no help... but I too have the same problem, all
other ftp clients work, except Netscape and IE4 onwards, though IE5 works
sometimes - but is too slow.

If you get a solution i'd like to know.

TA
Jason.


>*Carl Said*
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I have IP Masquerading running on a Intel P-100 machine running 
> Redhat 5.1, 
> and generally working quite well with the one exception of ftp URLs. 
> Whenever I click on an ftp://... URL from within any web browser on any 
> client platform, the browser simply waits and eventually times out. HTTP 
> URLs work fine. To my surprise, the FTP program works great when 
> used from 
> the command line.
>
<SNIP>


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to