/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
You can't use masq on the same subnet. You need forwarding to put masq and
redirect work. In your case you need to have at least 2 subnets in your
/24 net.
> I need to know if its possible to forward ports to _internal_ host from
> _internal_ clients.
>
> RH 5.2 - Kernel 2.2.9 - IPCHAINS 1.3.9 - IPMASQADM 0.4.2 - TR0 and TR1 (or
> TR0 and TR0:1)
>
> I'm simply trying, with two token ring cards, to forward a port from one
> machines to another on the same ring.
>
> I'm having trouble MASQing packets across the same subnet (167.16.1.x/24).
--
Kins Orekhov
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 773-775-2099, ext. 226
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/