/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



All:

Yesterday I posted a new release of the 2.2.10-alpha VPN Masquerade
patch. I have finished going over the PPTP code and have brought it
into line with the dlink and new hashing changes, as well as taking
out the extre logging and (I think) enabling it to masquerade a server
and multiple clients simultaneously.

Anyone who's interested, visit

 ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html

to grab a copy. I'm particularly interested in whether it _will_
support a server and clients simultaneously, as I am not set up to
test that configuration.

NB: This patch also contains experimental changes to basic
masquerading: doubly-linked hash lists and some new hash keying
algorithms. These changes should result in noticable speed gains for
busy masquerade gateways. You may want to try this patch even if you
are not interested in masquerading a VPN.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin    PGP key ID: 0x41EA94F5
 PGP key fingerprint: A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Efficiency can magnify good, but it magnifies evil just as well.
  So, we should not be surprised to find that modern electronic
  communication magnifies stupidity as *efficiently* as it magnifies
  intelligence.  
                                  -- Robert A. Matern
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   68 days until 9/9/99



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to