/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



>As emacs is coming up I
>get Xlib error messages (presumably sent to stderr) indicating sequence
>errors on the xterm window. These error messages come at different times
>(I've tried this a few times) and sometimes they don't display at all.
>Usally emacs comes up and will take mouse input but not keyboard input.
>Sometimes it doesn't come up at all. When I go back to the previous
>kernel, without VPN, it works fine like it always used to.


Which VPN are you running?  PPTP, IPSEC, SSH tunnels?

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to