/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



> IP_MASQ_NEW PROTO=UDP NO FREE PORTS
> 
> Is there something I could do to stop this or just disregard it. Why am I running out
> of ports all of a sudden. I think I have this problem on the list but I cannot quite
> remember what it was all about.

You started playing any new games from behind the firewall recently?

Have a look at /sbin/ipchains -L -M and see what is using all the ports.

The patch you were refering to is the loose UDP patch which is in recent
kernels

--

      Tim Fletcher                  .~.
                                    /V\       L   I   N   U   X
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]           // \  >Don't fear the penguin<
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       /(   )\
                                   ^^-^^
"Courage will take you to the most dangerous places on Earth.
 Overwhelming firepower will see you safely through them."
                                              -Syndicate Wars




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to