/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



"John D. Hardin" wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Glenn Davis wrote:
>
> > I have been using Masquerade for a while, but now my corporate net uses
> > a VPN from UUNET.  The win95 program I use on my masqueraded machine is
> > called "SecureRemote".  The problem is that's all the information I
> > have.  I don't know what ports or protocals it uses.
> > Can anyone point me to the right direction so I can figure out how I can
> > determine how to get this VPN working through my LINUX machine???
> > thanks for any help,
>
> Take a look at:
>
>   ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/masquerade/ip_masq_vpn.html
>
> --
>  John Hardin KA7OHZ                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin    PGP key ID: 0x41EA94F5
>  PGP key fingerprint: A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5  E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>   Efficiency can magnify good, but it magnifies evil just as well.
>   So, we should not be surprised to find that modern electronic
>   communication magnifies stupidity as *efficiently* as it magnifies
>   intelligence.
>                                   -- Robert A. Matern
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>    68 days until 9/9/99

John,
Thanks for the help, but they only talk about PPTP and IPsec on that site
which apparently UUnet does not use for there service.
Thanks anyway,
glenn.




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to