/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



> I hope you'll permit posting from outside the list ...

Seems to :)

> ftp.netis.com is linked from the IP Masq HOWTO as the location for
> ipautofw, but the link is no good.  Where can I get ipautofw?  Nearly
> every application implementation uses it.

It is included in all recent kernels (2.2 / later 2.1) and I think that it
is also avalible for older kernels from juanjox.kernelnotes.org

--

      Tim Fletcher                  .~.
                                    /V\       L   I   N   U   X
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]           // \  >Don't fear the penguin<
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       /(   )\
                                   ^^-^^

"I am Homer of Borg.  Prepare to Oooh! Doughnuts!"



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to