/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Carl Engstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 1) In order to run NetMeeting do I need to Download the portforwarding
> module?

As far as I know, NetMeeting can't be made to work 100% through masq, by
any means.

> 2) Is this worth doing, ie,. is it difficult and will it cause more problems
> than it fixes?

If you mean the "portfw" module, it won't cause any problems for you. 
If you mean the "autofw" module, it can cause problems when used
incorrectly.

> 3) Lastly, should I just bail on the whole thing and load up RH6.0?

That won't make a bit of difference for the above issues.

-- 
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)      || "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  butter quite like unrequited love."
  http://www.dallas.net/~fox/      ||                       -- Charlie Brown



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to