/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Hi folks,

I'm running Linux Mandrake 6.0 and I'm having quite a problem getting my 
new recompiled kernel to work.

While compiling the kernel (2.2.9) everything seemed to go fine.  
Everything compiled correctly.  No errors.  Evertyhing was good.

But when I went and tried to boot the new kernel it froze on:
"Loading Module Dependencies".  Normally at this stage coomputers littel 
light will flash a bit, turn off, and things will continue.  This time, 
it flashed, turned off, and stopped.  It just hung there not doing 
anything.  I havn't been able to figure out what could be causing this.

If you guys have any ideas on this one I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Josh Estelle


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to