/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



That's a good thing! I wish I had jumped on the 2.2 bandwagon earlier
myself. Setting up those SUN Enterprise servers is really slowing me down. I
can hardly do two things at a time. 

> -----Original Message-----  
> From: Fuzzy Fox [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 9:39 PM
> To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:      [Masq]  Re: masq_new -> no free ports,
> 
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting!
> */
> 
> 
> 
> Audie Pierre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > >     ipmasqad -Mln
> >
> >     You meant to write:
> >     # ipfwadm -Mln
> >     right?  
> 
> Yes.  I have been using 2.2 for too long..  :)
> 
> -- 
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)      || "Nothing takes the taste out of
> peanut
> sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  butter quite like unrequited love."
>   http://www.dallas.net/~fox/      ||                       -- Charlie
> Brown
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to