/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



I like rinetd...

http://www.boutell.com/rinetd/


It does have its limits.....


coop

----- Original Message -----
From: Carl Engstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 1999 10:19 AM
Subject: [Masq] Portforwarding


>
> Could someone give me the low-down on port forwarding.  I have a Redhat
5.2
> machine running masq to a few clients.  I have heard that port forwarding
is
> required for programs like cuseeme and others, but I'm unfamiliar with the
> program.  Is there an RPM for it?  Do I use AutoFW or IPPortfw or what?
Do
> I have to recompile the kernel??  Patch the kernel (2.0.36)?
>




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to