/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Greetings Reuben,

I dunno if this is helpful or not.  Can't speak from experience on DirectPlay games.

http://www.tsmservices.com/masq/detailform.php3?217

Good Luck!

Reuben Fischman wrote:

> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
>
> I've done some more checking and gotten it to sort of work.  I can't nail
> down all the ports that are needed, however if anyone knows anything about
> DirectPlay (part of DirectX) and what ports that uses for authentication
> that would be much appreciated.  I think thats where my problem is lying.
>
> THanks in advance
> Reuben
>
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
>UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to