/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
I'll keep this short because it's non technical.
Is anyone on this list doing Linux consulting, specifically firewalls?
I'm especially interested in talking to people who also do maintenance
contracts on the firewalls they sell. I have been approached by a couple
of local companies to perform such a service, and was hoping someone could
share some experiences.
Please email me off the list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you wouldn't mind
answering a question or two.
Thanks,
Sean
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean Walberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://www.escape.ca/~sean
"Fore yeers ago I kudn't spel Engineer. Now I are won."
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.