/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I've been rather busy lately, and haven't had time to give attention to
older messages.  I hadn't noticed replies to some of these, so I thought
I would give them a try.  I hope that these answers aren't coming too
late for some people, but it's good to get the answers into the mailing
list archives, at any rate...


Martin A. Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> When running ipmasqadm from a script (/etc/rc.d/ip.firewall), I get this
> message:
> 
> dlopen(): /usr/lib/ipmasqadm/-f.so: cannot open shared object file:
>       No such file or directory

You are probably leaving out the first argument to ipmasqadm.

Ipmasqadm is actually just a front-end to many diverse functional units: 
portfw, autofw, mfw, etc.  Basically it takes the first argument and
tries to find a module for it in /usr/lib/ipmasqadm.  You probably wrote
this:

    ipmasqadm -f

when you meant to write this:

    ipmasqadm portfw -f

-- 
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)     || "Good judgment comes from experience.
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  Experience comes from bad judgment."
  http://www.dallas.net/~fox/      ||                 -- Life Lessons

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to