/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hi. I've just upgraded my kernel to 2.2.14 and it works fine with our ppp
interface.

We will be switching to a dedicated leased line connection to our ISP. Since
I've read that IP aliasing is not advisable to use with IP chains, how would
I now start of my ipchains command?
Assuming that I have, 200.30.250.32/28 network on eth0 and 192.168.1.0/24 on
eth1. And my static ip address for eth0 is 200.30.250.33 and 192.168.1.1 for
eth1.

Yesterday, I tried ipchains on an ip aliased with leased line connection, it
was too slow. I used the ipchains-firewall masquerade script that I've
downloaded from www.freshmeat.net.

Hope to get some help from you gurus! ;)

And anyone, kindhearted enough to give me strong firewall script.

Thanks.

Onie

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to