/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Fabian wrote:
> Hello!
> (sorry for my english, i spak spanish)I
> I have suse 6.3, runing ipchains with 30 pc.
> There are any rule that I control the bandwith of each Ip with
> ipchain???
> Example:
> 10.0.0.2 5 kb
> 10.0.0.3 6 kb,
> 10.0.0.4 2 kb
Not in ipchains, but the capability exists. Research "Traffic Shaper".
If you need to limit bandwidth based on source IP instead of
destination IP you'll also have to look at the advanced router stuff.
--
John Hardin KA7OHZ ICQ#15735746 http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin
768: 0x41EA94F5 - A3 0C 5B C2 EF 0D 2C E5 E9 BF C8 33 A7 A9 CE 76
1024: 0xB8732E79 - 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C AF76 D822 E6E6 B873 2E79
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
36 days until Daylight Savings Time begins
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.