/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


 Rules order may be your problem.

 Cheers,
 Raul

Raul Miguel Pinheiro de Carvalho
ISR - Instituto de Sistemas e Robotica, Porto
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Ronneil Camara wrote:

> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> 
> 
> Hi. I've used the ipchains script that was written by Trinity. Actually,
> here is the link
> http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/TrinityOS-files/rc.firewall-trini
> tyos
>  where I downloaded it.  My telnet is ok if someone is going to telnet my
> linux from an outside host, it is REJECTED. My problem is, I would like to
> limit only specific ip address internally to telnet to my linux. I have
> assigned a number of hosts in the script but still, everybody in my lan can
> telnet to it. What seems to be the problem?  I would want in such a way that
> only specified host internally will be able to telnet to my linux and others
> will be REJECTED.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
>UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to