/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Yes, I know that way. But I would like to know how am I going to use the
REDIRECT parameter in ipchains.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Best [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2000 8:28 AM
> To: onie camara
> Subject: [Masq] service REDIRECT
> 
> 
> On 10 Mar 2000, onie camara wrote:
>  
> > How do i redirect a service on linux. Let say, I'll be 
> telnetting to my
> linux at port 2323.
> > 
> 
> The easiest way would be to simply add a line to your 
> /etc/inetd.conf file
> like:
> 
> 2323  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.telnetd
> 
> -- Michael Best

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to