/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> If anyone else on the list has has success with
> PhonePatch, please let me know. I'd really like to get
> NetMeeting working fully.

> Bob Mitton

I did, and it worked on the first try ;-). I downloaded the linux x86 libc6
version.
I put it in a folder, I started it and it didn't complain. Then I logged on
the control page (localhost:1084) and I started a connection. It took a few
seconds but it worked. The only thing you have to remember with Netmeeting
3.01 is to set the gateway in the configuration menu with the address of
your linux box (options -> general -> advanced). Other than that, it's not
tricky at all.
And thanks for mentionning it in the list, my long search is finally over!

Again, for everyone else, it's: PhonePatch from Equivalence
(www.equival.com)

A++T

Mathieu Dugri
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to