/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have two servers one Linux and one SCO OpenServer 5.0.5.
They both have two NICs one with a private class C and one
with a 'real' assigned ip address.  I am using my Linux server
as the firewall/router using our Cisco router as the default route
to the net.  Because SCO doesn't have NAT - I am using the
Linux server as my default route on this box instead of the Cisco
router.

I now have an web application that runs only on the SCO box
but when I try to get it's real ip address -- I can't get through the
firewall.  I have masquerading working internally (eg my clients
can get to the net through the linux server and even through
pc->sco->linux if I need to).  Obviously if I change the default
route on the SCO box to be the router I works -- but I only
have serial ports on SCO for dialup to get to the net and again
SCO doesn't do NAT.

Is there some forwarding that I need to set up ?

Thanks in advance
Mark Summers

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to