/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 12:27 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Masq] Firewall and FTP problems.
>
>
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> before posting! */
>
>
> I've got some weird FTP problems, which I hope you guys can
> help me solve.
>
> Well, the situation is. I'm using a Win2000 machine behind my
> other Linux RH6.0 running IP-Masq. so that I can have both
> machines on the same IP.
> Now my ISP (my school) decided to install a quite strict
> Firewall :-( and now I can't connect to ANY FTP sites
> outside the firewall.
Does FTP work without the masq machine in the way? I.E. can you connect to
FTP sites from the masq box, or from the Win2K box connected directly to the
school's network?
Greg
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.