/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ I just reinstalled my masq box because of a nomber of problems I was having with the old one and I used the Trinity OS Shell. I know...I know...it's use at your own peril...but It worked great ...for the most part. My system is licked down tighter than a drum and that is the problem. I still need to get some basic services and I'm not sure what the best way to activate them would be... Here are the services that I need to access and where I need them. FTP inside and outside the firewall. telnet inside and outside http in and out SMB inside only (served from the masq box and to inside clients only) NetMeeting Quake, ICQ SMB Print services That's it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running RH 6.1 Kernel 2.2.12 stock. on a K6-2 400 clone. P.S. This is off point, but I also can't boot off my primary SCSI drive...I get the feared LI on boot up. I tried running LILO, but it gave me the response (/dev/sda1 is not on the first disk)...but it is on the first disk. It's SCSI ID 0 and I have the BIOS set to boot off ID 0 on the SCSI card and ths system bios is set to boot SCSI, C, A...This was all working perfectly before I moved into a new house. Everything worked just fine. Then Poof. I lost a SCSI drive and the system went south fast..... Thanks everyone. And thanks David for Trinity....It's the best thing I ever found to help get started in Linux. Carl _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
