/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ I have a DSL connection at work. We have been assigned a block of IP's. At the office I currently have set up the network with the entire network behind a firewall using masquerading, the firewall is the only machine with a real IP. It has become necessary to assign a few of the machines with "live" IP's, but I'd still like to have them behind the firewall. I think I have all the hardware I need, but I'm not sure the right way to set it up. Example Layout: Ext IP's: 123.456.789.40-60 Int IP's: 192.168.0.1 - 254 DSL Gateway: 123.456.789.40 RH Firewall: 123.456.789.41 and 192.168.0.1 I want to have a DMZ network with valid IP's such as 123.456.789.45-50 I also want to continue to have the MASQ'd subnet of 192.168.0 I have a 3rd network card in the firewall, but I'm not sure how I should setup the routing since I only have two subnets. Any suggestions? -Patrick _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
