/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ Hi ! Is it possible to do port forwarding with a stock RedHat 6.2 kernel ??? I've ip masquerading up & running without any problem there, but I've tried to do port forwarding for one of my masqueraded http server and nothing seems to go through the firewall... I've installed IPMASQADM and my setup looks like this : rc.firewall : modprobe ip_masq_portfw ipmasqadm portfw -f ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L [my firewall public ip] 80 -R 192.168.0.2 80 I did verified "/proc/net/ip_masq/portfw", the file is there... Well if someone has any idea I would really appreciate... Regards Christian Bourque _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
