/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I've seen several references to a netmeeting ip_Masq module.  Is there one
out for NetMeetig 3 yet?  I also tried setting up the port forwarding as
shown on Masq Apps and that seems to cause everything else to break except
for currently open connections.

I've also noticed that I can establish a netmeeting call without any masq
modules loaded, and send/share text/data but I'm not sure about hte
voice/video.. I can SEND voice and video but I've as of yet been unable to
recieve either one.. Not sure if this is due to a problem on my end or the
far end.

Any ideas?

Reuben

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to