/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I have compiled it with kernel 2.2.14 without any problems, but didn't
> > try it yet. My distro is Slackware 7, but that shouldn't matter.
> 
> Thats weird, i just downloaded the 2.2.14 source and still nothing.
> 
> When i just gcc it he starts complaining about include files he cant
> find.
> But when i add /usr/src/linux/include (thats where the missing files
> are) to the search list of gcc a get lots of errors and warnings.

I added it to the Makefile at /usr/src/linux/net/ipv4. I attach the Makefile
diff.
I then did a full recompile of the kernel and the modules with
make dep; make bzImage; make modules; make modules_install

-Joe
--- Makefile.orig       Wed Apr 26 10:14:45 2000
+++ Makefile    Mon Apr 24 11:50:34 2000
@@ -117,7 +117,7 @@
 
 M_OBJS += ip_masq_user.o
 M_OBJS += ip_masq_ftp.o ip_masq_irc.o ip_masq_raudio.o ip_masq_quake.o
-M_OBJS += ip_masq_vdolive.o ip_masq_cuseeme.o
+M_OBJS += ip_masq_vdolive.o ip_masq_cuseeme.o ip_masq_h323.o
 endif
 
 ifeq ($(CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES),y)

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to