/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
Hello,
*** Please send replies direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED], as I am only
subscribed to the ip_masq list in digest mode :) ***
I'm Running a Linux IP masq server, with a firewall.
I noticed the ip_masq_icq module on the internet. ICQ seems to work OK for
me, without doing anything special...
Do I need this module??
Thanks!
Bye for Now,
Ian
\|||/
(o o)
/----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------\
| Ian Chilton |
| |
| E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Web Page: http://www.ianchilton.co.uk |
\------------------------------------------/
All e-mail is forwarded to my mobile phone.
(Unless it includes an attachment)
However, I only receive the first 150 characters.
Please structure your message accordingly.
"Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends."
"Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit GUI based on a 8 bit operating system
written for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company which can not stand 1 bit
of competition."
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.