/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I've been testing the new H323 module, which works pretty well... but I've
noticed that after using the module I can't telnet or ftp to the box on the
external interface.  Has anyone else seen this?

I looked in my sercurity log files and it shows that connections to telnet
and ftp were allowed in, but form the client side I didn't get any response.

I can pin gthe box from the outside and I can port scan it for those
services and all seems fine, but ftp and telnet won't connect.

This has only started happening since I loaded up the h323 module.  I'll do
some more testing in the mean time...

carl

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to