/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hello,

** Please reply direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **

I am using mIRC under Windows, through my Linux IP Masq server. The problem
is, when the PPP conenction dies on the Linux box, and is restarted, mIRC do
es not seem to detect this, and what happens is wierd:

Everything looks normal to me, except there is nothing appearing from the ch
annel, and anything I type, I can see has gone out, but no one see's it, jus
t me. Anything anyone else posts to the channel, I can't see..so, it is like
I am still connected, but separated from the channel.

mIRC would re-connect if it detected it was disconnected, but it doesn't....
it's as if it doesn't time out.


Does anyone have a solution for this???


Thanks!

Ian


                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 /----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo----------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]              |
 |  Web    : http://www.ianchilton.co.uk     |
 \-------------------------------------------/

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to