/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I'm trying to get this game working on the zone, and have checked several sites
on the net for information, including tsm services, and microsofts own site.
AFAICS, I've forwarded all the necessary ports, the game loads into the setup
screen, and the other players duly arrive, but if they click to change race, or
team number, or the I'm ready button, it doesn't register here. Here's the
script I'm using, which I'll eventually incorporate into ip-up.local when I get
it working.



#!/bin/bash

IPLOCAL=194.117.136.250

#Set up game zone forwarding

insmod ip_masq_portfw

/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -f

let port=2300
while [ $port -le 2400 ]
        do
                /usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $IPLOCAL $port -R 192.168.2.2 
$port
                /usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $IPLOCAL $port -R 192.168.2.2 
$port 
                port=$((port+1))
done


let port=28800
while [ $port -le 28900 ]
        do
                /usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $IPLOCAL $port -R 192.168.2.2 
$port
                /usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $IPLOCAL $port -R 192.168.2.2 
$port 
                port=$((port+1))
                
done

/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $IPLOCAL 47624 -R 192.168.2.2 47624
/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $IPLOCAL 47624 -R 192.168.2.2 47624 





-- 
Cheers
 /\
/--\NDY
http://www.hailesmail.net

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web! 
http://uk.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=nbd114 

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to