/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


>Hi, I desire to have deep information about Linux
>masquerading code. I desire to add an IP_MASQ_SIP
>module to the basic NAT. From a web site I found an
>IP_MASQ_SIP module which I want to change. 

A SIP module would be a great addition to the current
MASQ code though I don't know of any tools that use
SIP yet.


>I have
>difficulties to find documentation about basic linux
>MAsq CODE. Many structure are not clear for me so I
>desire to know something about these. Can you help me
>in my research? In particular I desire to know how
>Masquerading deals the masquerading table. 

I'm not sure where you could go other than looking at
the source.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to